fills you with determination!!!
Watch me whip
Now watch me NEH HEH HEH!
@MrWonka, NYEH HEH HEH!*
"Knowing one day the mouse will be able to power the microwave to heat the spaghetti, fills you with DETERMINATION!"
…what am I looking at?
@ashfeather243, one of the characters in Undertale makes spaghetti.
@ashfeather243, a skeleton making a classic Italian dish.
@ashfeather243, *ahem* *narrator voice* We now witness the release of a freshly birthed spaghetti (tastius italianus noodlus) from the mother Papyrus (skeletonus idiotus). What a beautiful sight. CRIKEY HES SPOTTED US!!! RUN BEFORE HE CALLS HIS BR-" *gorey squishey sound*
Ah the cactus, truly the most tsundere of all plants
NYEH HEH HEH
Nyeh heh heh
"You used to call me on my cell BONE..."
I didn't know I needed this until I saw it
10% of these comments: actually funny comments related to the GIF. The other 90%: Random Undertale quotes.
"You get a spaghetti! And YOU very a spaghetti! EVERYBODY GETS A SPAGHETTI!!!"
@CarlosTheDwarf, mahms spaghetti
Oh look, it's TumblrTale
You used to solve my puzzles
I searched the comments purely to see what user Undertale has to say and they're non existant. I'm sad now.
What is the original GIF from? It's been driving me crazy.
Now that's creepy pasta! ...Please don't hit me I'm sorry!
Gee I wonder what the next pic willHOLY CRAP THEY UPLOADED MINE!!!
I liked the version that taught me about ATP